1. Cook! I'm thinking of buying a Kitchen Aid with a pasta maker because after the week in Italy I want fresh pasta EVERYDAY!
2. Blog and Post more pictures - I still haven't blogged about my FABULOUS trip to Italy.
3. Work out without a mission. Oh wait, I have Marine Corp Marathon coming up in October, I guess that's a mission.
4. Sleep in on the weekends. But not last weekend. Or the weekend before that. And certainly not this weekend.
5. Re-engage my OCD when it comes to cleaning my house (and maybe even Dude's house). The dust bunnies are taking over.
6. Home Improvement! I have pictures to be framed/hung, a garage door opener that needs replacing, a back garden that is overrun with weeds, and carpet that needs replacing.
7. Find a new "physical" hobby. Climbing? Kayaking? Different classes at the gym?
8. Get involved with a charity. I'm thinking Girls on the Run or seeing if Holly needs runners for her Cancer to 5K program.
9. Seriously look into getting a dog. Seriously!
10. Spend more quality time with Dude. He deserves it after putting up with my IMS obsession for a year!
11. Get back in touch with my non-triathlete friends that I sadly have not had time for in the past year. (Not that I'll ever abandon my triathlete friends -- love you guys!)
12. Plan/take a couple trips that don't require workout clothes!
13. Remind myself DAILY that I AM AN IRONMAN and that I had the perfect day so there is NO NEED to do another!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants