5. Baby Factory – as in it’s time to shut mine down. TMI but I’ve been having girl issues and all the research points to being on the pill for many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many years. A couple years ago I asked the Dr about “getting fixed” and he said he’d do it (odd since I was 36 and I don't have kids). I chickened out (worried that the biological clock would come to life). Now that I’m nearing 40 and the biological clock has been relatively quiet (I hate to admit I have had my moments in the past year - darn that whole being in love thing). So, it’s time to really look at and weigh the options.
6. Exercise – Just to catch up, last week I hurt my back so I didn’t do a damn thing. Seriously, not a single exercise for over a week. I was finally feeling better on Friday, but that’s a rest day according to the schedule (shut up!). Saturday I ran the 8 miles I mentioned yesterday. I should mention I was only suppose to do 5 but it felt so good that I just kept going. Sunday = weights, Monday was a holiday so I took the day off (shut up!), Tuesday = easy run and I tried to swim but the pool at the gym was full, Tonight is speedwork and weight lifting, tomorrow spin, Friday is weights, Saturday 10 mile run, and we’ll see about biking on Sunday (weather dependent). Did you notice the increase in weight lifting – yep, something new that I’m trying. We’ll see how long this lasts!7. Light Weight – Speaking of weights, I’m officially a light weight. Not girth. Not ability to lift. Nope, my ability to drink is gone! I haven’t made it through a 2nd glass of wine in quite awhile. And quite frankly, I don’t know if this makes me happy or sad. I use to love me my wine!
8. Money - Is it just me or does “something” come up EVERY FRICKING month? Every month I think, ok, this is the month I will save money. Then the water heater breaks, or I have team membership to pay, or races to sign up for to avoid price increases, or the car needs maintenance, or gifts need buying, etc., etc., etc. Just once I’d like to have a savings month! Oh well, maybe next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment