Well, recovery week is coming to a close and I did not keep up with the run training. I've done nothing this week. Wish I could say it's because of the shoulder but in truth it's just been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.
I'm back though. Running in the morning with Jason at Burke Lake, easy ride on Sunday then it's game time. Full steam ahead for the next round of build training. Focus chica! 239 more days till IMS!
I signed up for my first marathon - Myrtle Beach on Valentine's Day. It's official, I'm certifiable because I am really looking forward to this!
3 months ago
1 comment:
Okay, first how awesome that I'm on the cool kids list. :) And, I've slacked off a bit on this recovery week as well. Sorry to hear work is sucking for you :( I'm not so thrilled with mine either currently. Things may be changing - I'll update you on sunday.
We need to keep each other motivated for all the training from here on out! The numbers are SERIOUSLY dropping way too fast.
Post a Comment