I'm 1/2 way through the run at IMS and I still feel GREAT. I'm taking this as a sign that I'm ready for Ironman.
I usually get 7 hours sleep a night and each time I've had this dream right before I wake up.
I'm positive this is NOT indicative of my IMS time.
I just hope it doesn't reflect my 1/2 marathon time!

In other news, I've incorporated the 10/2 run/walk method into my waking up schedule. My alarm goes off, I hit snooze for another 10 minutes, I spend 2 minutes trying to convince myself to get out of bed then fall back to sleep until...my alarm goes off, I hit snooze for another 10 minutes, I spend 2 minutes trying to convince myself to get out of bed then fall back to sleep until.... Repeat for about an hour.
2 comments:
Sounds like some good dreams! Go ES Go!
I've never hit the snooze button until ironman training really picked up. It's a daily occurrence now, and I kind of like it. :)
Post a Comment