1. I’m going to VEGAS BABY!!! OK, not until April 9th but still! Girl’s Weekend with my BFF, her cool sister, and another friend. None of us are gamblers so it will be a weekend filled with food, drinks, shopping, and shows.2. I’m getting a flu shot today for the first time since 1998. It’s free and I’m a sucker for free.
3. Speaking of suckers, I hope they give me a lollipop when they’re done shooting me (or at least a sticker).
4. I’m transitioning back to training with Team Z. Perfect timing since they are on transition for the next two weeks. This week’s exercise consists of a total of 50 minutes of running and 90 minutes of biking (and two swims that I skipped –still working on the 5am motivation).
5. REPLY ALL should be outlawed!!!!!
6. I’m on a serious reading kick - not reading serious books just A LOT of reading. And I’m capable of reading multiple books at one time so right now I’m reading Jody Picoult’s Handle with Care (my 4th book of hers this year), Vince Flynn’s Memorial Day (6th book of his this year), Patricia Cornwell’s Scarpetta, a chic-lit that I can’t remember the name of, and a business book.
7. I just entered a chili contest for TOMORROW. Guess I should find a recipe!
8. In addition to the chili contest they are having an office decoration contest with your favorite team memorabilia. I think they mean football team but I’m thinking of covering my cubicle with all of my Team Z stuff. It is the best team ever and they NEVER lose!!!9. The grocery store near my house that it would be CUTE to have mini shopping carts for the kids. GREAT IDEA! Nothing says positive shopping experience like being stuck behind a toddling rug-rat in an already crowded aisle while the parent follows behind with the blissful "my child is so adorable" look on their face.
10. I’m going to a Wine and Food Pairing Dinner on 21 October. Check out the link to see the menu! Sounds De-Lish!
11. Remember last week when the F-ing Economy was ruining my plans?! Well, I'm looking into other options so hopefully this will still work out. And don't worry, whether I'm financially a part of it or not, when the time is right you will hear ALL about it!
12. My jaw is out of alignment so I'm living with grinding/popping when I open my mouth, inability to yawn (it hurts), pain when chewing and a constant headache. I can't go to the doctor until next week though.
13. Is there a nice way of telling someone you think they're full of sh!t - or do you just continue to smile and nod along with their BS stories?!
1 comment:
If you need a good oral surgeon for the jaw - Dr. Labriola in Annandale :) Just sayin..
Miss you bud. One day I'll be training again - can't wait to see you out there when I am!
Post a Comment