
Everything I touch lately seems to break...
Monday - my Blackberry died - had to take it to Verizon. The fix - take the battery out, put it back in. GENIUS!
Tuesday - Garage Door Opener - It's been finicky lately but yesterday it just made whirring sounds, then died. I now have to open my garage door by hand - UGH! To add to the frustration, the lock on the door doesn't work and the door will not stay open on it's own. The fix for both - put a bolt in one the top hole to hold the door open, drive in, close door, put bolt above one of the wheels so the door can't be opened. GENIUS!
Wednesday - Kitchen overhead lights. Last night, worked fine. This morning - just flickered. It's a florescent system with two bulbs and both are flickering. If it was just one, I would blame the bulb, but both?! Don't know how to fix this because I was heading out when I noticed it.
So what's next? Penny needs to be cleaned from the weekend ride but I don't dare touch her. I have laundry to do before my trip to Denver but I think my washer/dryer just went over their warranty limit. I have two weeks of TV to watch, but I'm afraid if I touch the DVR it will erase everything.
Maybe I should just go home and go straight to bed. Why tempt fate?
1 comment:
Don't come near me :) I've already been broken enough.
Hope your week gets better Es!!
Post a Comment