Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vanity Plates

I either read it somewhere, heard it in passing (or I’m completely making this up) that Virginia has more vanity plates then any other state. I can believe it based on the amount I see during my commute. Over the past couple months I came up with my top 7 (7 because that seems to be the max amount of letters).

PR2RICN – As a Puerto Rican I laughed out loud when I saw this. I then called my mom and she says she’s getting this in FL.

MCDORK – Honesty is the best policy.

INFIDL – This was on a vehicle of someone who, based on the array of bumper stickers, is proud to be an American. But, really, aren’t you just asking for someone to declare Jihad on you?

ROKNVAN – Don’t come a-knockin’.

GRNLTGO – I wonder if his other cars have RDLTSTP and YLWLTSPD

NHERIT 0 – I hope the kids of the guy in this Mercedes have a back-up plan because he’s apparently leaving nothing behind.

IRNWMN – I want this one (after IMS), unfortunately I know the person who has it. Other variations are available – I wonder what I’ll end up with…

No comments: