A giant Thank You goes out to Jason for running with me last night. Even though he was tired and hurting from running the 16 miles on Sunday, he stuck with me for an hour. And thanks to him, I am feeling better about this whole training thing.
The first mile took a God Awful 14 minutes (and we learned that I can walk as fast as Jason was running) but by the end of the hour we were back to our regular Zone 2 snail pace of a little over 11 minutes. Legs felt better after the first mile and I was quite comfortable at the end. No pain today - ready for swimming and bike practice tonight.
Back to those positive thoughts!!!!
3 comments:
ONWARD Es! Ever ONWARD girl!
Hey...you did find a positive though - about the speed of your walk. This is good, epecally if you go the run/walk route.
I still have the wetsuit cement for you...Tuesday at swim practce?
--Gina--
I'll be at swim on Tuesday for the glue.
Tomorrow is the first "real" test of the run/walk. Testing the 10/1 ratio.
Post a Comment