
I want to run - I really do. But I am a Fair-Weathered Athlete and I won't run in snow, in anything below 30 degrees, or on the treadmill for over an hour.
A girl has to have her limits.
In case you didn't know, that little F-ER predicted six more weeks of winter. And to kick things off here in NO-VA, we are expecting 3-6" tonight (Tue) and even more this weekend.
DAMN YOU PUNXSUTANEY PHIL!
4 comments:
I'm with you on that, Es! :-/
I feel the same way. That effing groundhog! I don't run in snow, I don't, I don't.
100% with you Es! (and with Gina and Marie)...I'm sorry, I was under the IMPRESSION that I moved to VA - not the freaking snow tundra of the north! St*pid F$#*King Snow! Snow is NOT a triathletes friend, that is for darn sure!
Sorry! I think he's been wrong in the past though.
Post a Comment