Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday Four times two

1. I bought a vacuum from a door-to-door salesman.
2. But thanks to the "INTERNETS" I got a pretty good deal!
3. After everything the salesman did to sell me the vacuum, I'm a little more thankful that I'm not in sales!
4. I have not read The Hunger Games but I'm intrigued. I want to see the movie but feel compelled to read it first since the book is always better than the movie.
5. What should be done first...something marked ASAP, or Immediately? I get countless emails all day with these words. Truth be told I'm kind of numb to both phrases.
6. Lotto is up to $540M! Five hundred forty MILLION!!!! Boy do I have ideas on how to spend it!
7. I'm a cheapskate. For example, I'm typing this on my Nook because I'm too cheap to buy an iPad. I wonder if that will change when I win $540 MILLION!
8. Yep, I said when I win. The power of positive thinking!

Well, that's twice as many as I've been doing so Happy Friday!

No comments: